Stretch mark removal creams
The creams are convenient for stretch mark removal since they do not disrupt your normal schedule in any way. The biggest challenge today is finding a stretch mark cream that really works. The best stretch mark removal products should have no known potentially damaging or harmful side effects. Moreover, a topical stretch mark cream should be formulated using natural ingredients.To know more about stretch mark removal: stretchmarskhelp.com
Judging from the customers' reviews received, some of the top most effective creams are:
Revitol Stretch Mark Cream
It is made from 100% natural and non-allergenic ingredients that are FDA-approved. If used regularly, Revitol is effective in improving the appearance of a wide variety of scars including stretch marks.
Pros of Revitol
- Very easy to apply
- All ingredients are natural and safe
- Can aid in speeding up the metabolism
Cons of Revitol
- No bulk order discounts
- Results may vary from person to person
- Most users have to use Revitol for a few months for noticeable results
- Revitol does not have any authorized resellers hence there is chance you might end up with a fake version of the product.
Dermology Stretch Marks Prevention Cream
The cream works by preventing the development of stretch marks, hence it is ideal for use by pregnant women, who are at a high risk of developing stretch marks during this stage. Ingredients include Vitamin A, D3 and E, for natural healing of the skin. Dermology also contains aloe vera, squalene oil and grapefruit seed extracts that help to keep the skin supple and highly elastic, thus allowing it to stretch without developing stretch marks.
PROS of Dermology
- It is FDA-approved
- Natural ingredients are used
- No side effects
CONS Oof Dermology
- Available online only
- Results are not achieved quickly
The most important ingredients here are probably the atelocollagen, hydrolyzed collagen, hydrolized elastin and Dermochlorella D which is rich in the amino acids lysine, proline, alanine and glycine. It increases collagen and elasticin in the body hence facilitates the strength of the skin.
PROS of TriLASTIN
- There is a guarantee of visible Results in as Little as 3 Weeks
- Effective on both old and newly formed stretch marks
- Can be used on all skin types and colors
- There are no reported allergies
- It is non-staining and non-greasy
- It is available in most retail stores but can also be ordered online
CONS of TriLASTIN
- It contains preservatives like chlorphenesin and phenoxyethanol which make it unsuitable for use by breastfeeding women.
- It is not clinically tested for effectiveness or safety
- Some of the before and after pictures on the product’s website look far-fetched
- It is expensive
- Incase of no results, there is a 90-day money-back guarantee
Skinception cream aims at reducing the appearance of stretch marks using natural ingredients. The active ingredients include Regestril, which reduces scarring facilitating the growth of a healthier and smoother skin.
Darutoside which facilitates elasticity of the skin hence reducing further chance of damage.
Pro-Sveltyl increases collagen synthesis and also improves skin surface irregularities.
Pro-Col One+ is also known to increase collagen production in the skin almost immediately after usage.
Pros of Skinception Cream:
- The products used are safe and scientifically proven.
- It can be used for both preventive and corrective purposes.
- It is safe for use by pregnant women.
- There is a 90-day product guarantee.
- Natural collagen boosting properties.
- The product is only available online.
Cons of Skinception Cream:
- It takes time before the results start showing.
It is meant for the treatment of already existing stretch marks, both old and newly formed. It reduces roughness and dryness on the skin. The key ingredients include Rutin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Phaseolus vulgaris (Green Bean) Extract , and Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract
PROS of Marksil
- It has no odors.
- It is easily absorbed
- Easy to use
- It is formulated with safe and effective ingredients
- Special discount offer of Buy 2 bottles, Get One FREE
- Formulated for ALL skin tones & types
CONS of Marksil
- Takes time before any notable results are seen
- Is expensive
- Cannot be used during pregnancy
Natural stretch mark removal http://stretchmarskhelp.com/ has alot of risks associated with it. This is because so many products exist that claim to heal stretch marks, each having little or no insight. This means that most of these products may end up being largely or totally ineffective. Worse still, there may be some possibility that some of these products may contain ingredients which are harmful to the consumer. It is therefore very important that the customer exercises keen care before any purchases.